Our Value Proposition
Growth-minded organizations are fueling their market success by systematically nurturing an employee base that is engaged and equipped to perform across geographical and cultural lines. Global Aspect Human Capital Advisors brings extensive global experience coupled with next-gen technology and a flexible data-driven approach to unlock the full potential of your employees. Whether you are interested in simply checking in on employee sentiment or seek a data-driven approach to change (Engagement, Culture, etc.), we can help. Global Aspect provides:
- Independent, Objective, Best-in-Class Consulting - Having delivered human capital solutions on behalf of many major HR consulting firms, we have an intimate knowledge of the tools, models, and best practices that are available today. With this extensive background and independence from any one methodology, Global Aspect strives to recommend solutions that are best in class, objective, and always focused on what our clients need (e.g., retention, culture change, inclusive climate).
- Flexible Technology and Excellent Value - Rather than building and maintaining our technology in-house, Global Aspect partners with top technology providers and is able to match the right tool(s) to your specific needs. This flexible approach means that clients receive the latest cutting-edge technology without the added overhead costs.
- Thought Leadership - Global Aspect is steeped in the science and practice of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Our recommendations all of our services are designed to have practical applications that are founded upon solid research and established best practices.
- Practical Business-Relevant Advice - Underlying all of our recommendations is a focus on providing practical business-relevant information. We will not be successful unless our relationship contributes to meaningful change for leaders, employees and the various stakeholders that they support.
- Internal and External Benchmarks (norms) - To help put your survey data into proper perspective, Global Aspect can provide internal comparisons (segmentation analysis) and external benchmarks (i.e., comparisons to other organizations in your industry). Global Aspect's normative benchmarks for Zoos, Aquariums, and Museums include sentiment data from over 5,000 employees from many highly respected mission-driven institutions on important topics, such as Engagement, Wellbeing, Mission, Trust, and DEI. In a post-pandemic environment, these data provide valuable context for understanding how your institution compares to other similar ones.